~\|/~ DISCLAIMER ~\|/~

The views and opinions expressed on this page are not necessarily those of the staff or management of the Interplanetary Mining Cooperative Consortium (IMCC, Inc.), the blog hosting company, ISP, CPA, USA, nor are they necessarily the views or opinions of the person or persons maintaining said blog, or anybody else that we know, don't know or may not yet know.

If anyone is offended by, agrees, or disagrees with any or all of these opinions let us know.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Set up my mail2blog, and other things.

Now I don't have to actually go to the site, log in and navigate through the dashboard, just to add another entry.
 
Still a few things to hammer out about my Twitter account. Am now playing with Friendbar (for Firefox browser) and MadTwitter third-party apps to see how they work.
 
My Twitter list: girls-wearing-glasses has 100 listed, think that's quite enough for now. More accurate name would have been "Twitter-girls-wearing-glasses", but anyway.
 
Snow is melting here, so I think I'll venture out shortly to look around.

No comments:

Post a Comment